Once upon a time, in a land not so far away, lived a fashionista who endlessly dreamt of gracing the front row of London Fashion Week. Being surrounded by Chanel, Dior, and Louboutin, this fairytale fashionista had a dream to make dressing exquisitely her life’s work.

Sunday 15 February 2009

Something old, something new...

No, I'm not getting married… (duh!) But I do admire that wedding custom. And though I won't be thinking of weddings for years to come, the saying applies to what I will be bringing you in this post. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue!

Let's start off with something old…

When starting off this post, I wanted to clear my camera of old pictures & videos so I don't have to buy a new memory card (the credit crunch is an evil thing.) I found some pictures and video footage I took last year at London Fashion Week, and was wondering whether I should cut it and make a video out of it? The shows are Topshop Unique, Inbar Spector and Caroline Charles I think? Ah, that's if I find time… Would you like to see it? Maybe you can persuade me.

I also found a random picture I took ago! You want to see? Ah, well since you asked so nicely…


Skirt; Topshop

Tights; M&S

Something new? Invitations of course! It's pretty geeky, but I love opening my invitations! The mystery… Who will it be from? Will I be invited to the after party? What will it look like? So when I got a bunch of envelopes yesterday and today, I got so excited! Here are some of my favourites:


So, I received my TOPSHOP UNIQUE invitation on Thursday. I was actually so excited to receive this invitation in particular. I'll admit it, I screamed. (cue ridicule) But I am really excited to go to the Topshop Unique show. I went last year, and it was amazing. This time, I'm also invited to the pre-show reception and a lunch courtesy of Topshop!

But don't worry, I still love you other invitations. Don't be jealous of Miss. Topshop Unique. My heart has room for all of you.

So…


My precious. So purtyyyy.



I also got invited to the International & UK Young Fashion Entrepreneur awards. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to go. But no champers for me, I'm only 15. Still, I expect it'll be pretty amazing. Eeeeek!


I really like Osman Yousefzada, so I was really pleased I was invited to his show & after party!


And Betty Jackson…

I got invited last year, but wasn't able to attend (the tail end of LFW clashed with our school photo day, sigh.) But this year, I definitely will!

Apologies for the lateness of this post. I planned to blog on Friday but came home late, and Saturday I was real busy/my friends distracted me (See how I cleverly shifted the blame onto my friends?) But it's here, and ridiculously long!

Also, apologies for the lack of inspiration outfit/overall tired look of my face. I literally woke up, put whatever on, and took some photo's.
I'm all about the apologies today, huh?

Coming up... Fashion Week shoe choice #1, more invitations and fashion week preparations.
(ooh, rhyme! i'm a poet as well as a fashion writer? i got all the skilssss, haha)

Half Term holidays = a more dedicated fashionista du jour!

The pre-fashion week excitement is beginning to set in…

xo aindrea

2 pretty little comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get invited to these things???

i really want to go to some shows this year!

xxx

Jane said...

Your so lucky. How do you get invited?

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x